The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP) seeks a new area editor for Aesthetics and Philosophy of Art.
The IEP is a great resource and well worth contributing to. From their “About” page:
At present, the IEP has over a million visitors per month, and about 20 million page views per year. The Encyclopedia is free of charge and available to all users of the Internet world-wide.
The primary tasks for IEP area editors are:
- maintaining a list of desired articles in their area,
- recruiting authors for articles,
- coordinating peer evaluation of articles submitted,
- keeping accurate records of which articles are in which phase of production, and
- assuring that final manuscripts comply with the author guidelines.
For more detailed guidelines, see here.
Anyone interested in the position should contact Jim Fieser at email@example.com.
If you’re interested in helping the IEP, but don’t have the time to devote to being an editor, here are some options.