The 75th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Aesthetics will be held in New Orleans November 15-18, 2017.
Check out the preliminary program PDF: ASA Preliminary Meeting Program
- Early-bird registration is available on-line through October 15.
- To register on-line (with a credit card), click the red REGISTER button on this page.
- To receive the discounted ASA member rates, please log into the ASA site FIRST.
- To mail in registration (with a check), use this form.
- Early-bird deadline for mail-in registration: postmark by October 10
Everyone on the program (as a presenter, panelist, commentator, or chair) MUST register for the meeting and MUST be a member of the ASA.
The Wollheim Lecturer at this meeting will be Professor Derek Matravers, Open University, UK.
The ASA will provide:
- New Orleans Museum of Art: https://noma.org/
- Contemporary Arts Center of New Orleans: http://cacno.org/
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art: http://ogdenmuseum.org/
- New Orleans African American Museum of Art, Culture, and History: http://www.noaam.org/
- The McKenna Museum of African American Art: http://www.themckennamuseum.com/
- New Orleans Jazz National Historic Park: https://www.nps.gov/jazz/index.htm
- New Orleans Tourist Bureau: http://www.neworleansonline.com/
- New Orleans Ballet Association: Performances: http://www.nobadance.com/nobamainstage.cfm
- New Orleans Street Cars: http://www.neworleansonline.com/tools/transportation/gettingaround/streetcars.html
- New Orleans Public Transportation (including express bus from airport): http://www.norta.com/